Monday, April 16, 2007

The Day The Music Died

While at the gym this morning, I was retrieving my iPod from a locker I dropped it.  I managed to fumble with it almost catching it only to bumble it back out of my hands and right on to the ground.  It appeared to be working and then a few minutes later it I got the sad iPod face icon.  This basically means "We're giving you a cute little icon because you're screwed.  Don't drop your shit, idiot."  I opened it up to see if a cable was loose, but I couldn't detect any such thing.  After a while I was unable to even get the sad icon face.  The display faded and it's pretty much a black brick now.

It is the most expensive model, the black 80GB video model, that is out of warranty by about 6 months.  I think I'm going to go with a shuffle for a while.  it probably makes more sense at the gym.  D'oh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home