Monday, April 30, 2007

Perfect Weekend

I don't think the weekend could have gone much better.  The weather was perfect.  I woke up on Saturday, got blood drawn (as a follow up to my physical), got a haircut, bought a new weed-eater (the last one died a fiery death a couple weeks back) and worked on the lawn.  I managed to get a slight sunburn, which I kind of enjoyed.  So sick of the rain...

The odd thing is that two separate people have come up to my house asking to buy my old Cadillac.  I was quite shocked.   I'm looking to unload it.  Granted this required me to actually start the thing that had been sitting idle for a few weeks.  I'll take it into the shop to get serviced, wash it and sell it.

I also got a nice karma boost in the form of a letter, but I'll leave that story for another time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home